XXXIst Annual International Occupational Ergonomics and Safety Conference
June 12-13, 2019, New Orleans, LA, USA
The International Society for Occupational Ergonomics and Safety is proud to announce the 2018 Student Scholarship for the Conference in New Orleans, LA, USA
- ISOES selects up to three
students each year to receive a
- Scholarship includes free
conference registration, two
nights at the conference hotel, &
airfare (up to a maximum of $400).
- Candidates must be currently
enrolled in an accredited
university pursuing an
undergraduate or graduate degree
with an ergonomics or safety
- To apply, participants must
complete the form below, and
submit a current transcript and
letter of recommendation from
- The scholarship recipient will be expected to attend the annual conference and present his/her research.
The deadline for submission is February 28, 2019.
To apply, please complete the online application form.